Your celebration will live on with photobooth pictures stuck on your guests refrigerator a year later. Having a photobooth is the perfect party favor for your guests. What makes the Conway Photobooth different? Our photo booth has several unique characteristics.
- Instantly post pictures and videos to facebook (if internet is available)
- Video option gives guests a chance to wish you well
- Fastest Booth on the east coast means shorter lines and everybody gets a chance to use it
- Extremely reliable, professionally fabricated metal booths with touch screen
- Fun props, hats, glasses, and signs included
- Fun, outgoing booth concierge. Our Photobooth packages allow guests the ability to take Color, or Black/White Style Images, as well the ability to customize the photo strip header or footer with your names, event date, monogram, company logo, image, event saying/slogan, etc. Photo prints can be a classic photo strip (one strip with four images), or a full 4×6 picture with 1 to 8 images.
Two Photobooth Styles! You can choose between two Photobooth styles. We have a classic enclosed Photobooth and a contemporary, more open Curtain style Photobooth.
Fun at the celebration! Your guests will have a blast and get out of their comfort zone when they get behind the camera. They can have fun on their own or use our props, hats, and glasses for more fun.
Fun after the celebration! You’ll find your wedding will live on and probably stay on everybody’s refrigerator a year after your wedding. They can remember all the fun they had at your wedding.
Photo Guest Book Option: Upgrade to the scrap booking station for your guests to post their pictures and write personalized notes to you in a photo guestbook you get to keep. Our Conway photo booth concierge will even be there onsite to show your guests how to do it. Ask your married friends or family the last time they looked at their sign in book. Now imagine your photo guestbook filled with pictures your friends and family placed into a scrapbook that they then signed with a note on each page. Which one do you want to look at 5 years from now?
Video Option: Upgrade to our video option and let each of your guests record a short video. We’ll put together a DVD of everyone’s videos for you to keep along with the all the photos that were taken.